The U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency is continuously hiring. All interested veterans please visit www.cbp.gov/careers/veterans, and all others please visit usajobs.gov.
Creative Corrections is currently seeking qualified applicants for multiple opportunities in the following fields, including many international opportunities:
- Correctional and Law Enforcement Program Analyst
- Police Training Lean Six Sigma
- Community Policing Justice & Rule of Law
- Prison Reform Male/Female - Audit/Juvenile Corrections
- Monitoring and Performance Evaluations Institutional Health and Safety
- Curriculum Development Environmental Health and Safety
- Human Capital National & International Civil Defense
- Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Professional IT Support
To apply for these positions, please fill out the Application Form located under the Careers tab.
Please specify the title of the position that interests you the most and indicate if you have a personal security clearance.
|Job Title||Company||Location||Posting Date||Closing Date|
|DHS, PREA Auditor||Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)||To be determined||10/05/2017||Sunday 31, December 2017|
|Subject Matter Expert-Medical (Nurse)||Creative Corrections||Continental US - Varied||05/11/2017||Sunday 31, December 2017|