Incorporated in the state of Nevada in 2002, Creative Corrections is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Beaumont, Texas, with a a branch office in Washington, D.C. We serve local, state, and federal government agencies offering customized solutions in the capacities of training, advising, professional management, and consulting services with particular strengths in correctional, law enforcement, rule of law, and judicial systems throughout the United States and internationally.
We are registered to conduct business in Romania, Mexico, Iraq, Afghanistan, Honduras, and Guatemala and expanding registrations to many Middle Eastern and African countries. The founders of the company are Percy and Sununt Pitzer. Percy serves as the Senior Managing Officer and brings to his role over 40 years of senior-level corrections management experience with the Federal Bureau of Prisons, where he retired after a distinguished career and later served in the same capacity in the private sector.
Sununt also serves a as Managing Officer. She is an experienced executive who has owned and operated a number of successful small businesses in the United States and Thailand. The Pitzers have provided guidance and leadership to Creative Corrections, L.L.C. since its inception. They bring a broad wealth of knowledge, experience, and vision, which has led to the success and advancement of the company.
Our company retains highly specialized subject-matter experts, many of whom are veterans, with numerous years of experience and varied backgrounds, enabling the firm to offer a wide range of professional services. Today Creative Corrections is recognized internationally and is highly respected as a front runner in the industry of corrections, law enforcement, rule of law, and justice sectors.
Creative Corrections is a management consulting firm committed to providing innovative concepts to government and public-private partnerships by offering expert knowledge, experience, and proven reliability through dedicated professionals, best practices, and small business class philosophies and services.
- Excellence: We strive continually to learn and improve so that we may achieve the highest standards of customer service.
- Integrity: We deal honestly and fairly with our customers and one another. We take responsibility for our actions and their consequences.
- Respect: We embrace each other’s differences so that we may enrich the well-being of everyone.
- Innovation: We work to implement new and creative ideas that have the potential to change the world.
- Accountability: We always take responsibility for actions that influence the lives of our customers and employees.